Saturday, October 31, 2009

Goodbye Kara

The next day, Kara and I got to the Krabi airport, and flew to Bangkok.  We were not feeling so well, as the cold was taking its toll.  But, I think we were also both just really sad to say "goodbye".  We had a nice Japanese dinner at the airport, and waved goodbye.  I then managed to catch a bus to Ekkomai and then another bus back to Sri Racha that very day. 

No words can truly capture my trip with Kara, or for that matter, my entire vacation!  I got to do so much and feel very lucky to have had all these experiences.  Of course, as always, the photos I post in the blog are just a few highlights.  But to see the rest of the album with Kara in Phuket, Ko Phi Phi and Krabi, check out my Picasa page: http://picasaweb.google.com/Lia.Brezavar/PhuketKoPhiPhiKrabiWithKara# so you can start dreaming about your next vacation!

I miss you Charlie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment