Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Week - 2nd Semester

First week back at school!  Well, the Sunday before the first Monday, I was asking myself why I decided to sign up for another semester.  I really just wanted to keep on traveling.  First day back - my students, just being who they are, reminded me why.  All my classes went really well, and I actually missed them!  Almost all students attended class and listened attentively as I told them about my holiday.  I then split them up into teams, and quizzed them on what they remembered.  They blew me away with the details that they picked up on, and all of the sudden, students who never spoke before were actively participating.  I'm definitely excited for this semester. 
 
New teacher, who replaced Howard, is Rachel.  She is a 24 year old from Sacramento, CA, and just finished her 3 week TEFL course down in Phuket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment