Friday, July 16, 2010

My Neighborhood

If you can get past the suburban, cookie-cutter houses that make-up my ever so clean neighborhood... then it's actually a beautiful place.  And the beach, only a 25 minute walk from my house, makes it all worth it.  Here's some much awaited for photos:

The marina in Mindarie, Clarkson's next door neighborhood



Clarkson - home!  This is just a few blocks from my house.


The walk through the dunes to the beach.  However, at any turn, you can walk into the dunes and you feel like you're taking a nature walk.  Well, actually, you are.  Isolated and alone.  Oh, and the signs leading to the walkways have snake warnings.


The beach at sunset.








Amazing!  That is the day old eclipsed moon with Venus shining high above.


And I love this photo!!  Again, the eclipsed moon and Venus.

1 comment: