Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome to Perth, Australia

or, ummm... rather, Clarkson, Western Australia.  Clarkson is a suburb just north of Perth.  And I haven't yet been to central Perth, though I've been here.. what, now - a whole week!?!

Okay, so I decided to write another post after a long hiatus. I’ll try to keep it up, but no promises.  I’m living in a house with 3 housemates. And right now, I’m sitting on the couch in the living room with Paul, from England, Padraick, from Ireland, Adrien, an Australian, and Sasha (half Greek, quarter Kenyan and quarter Indian). It’s like the UN in here!  Oh, and get this: they are all a bunch of America lovers.  Seriously.  Guess that's good for me.

Photos of my suburban neighborhood and house coming up soon.  Observant notes coming soon, as well.  Stick with me please, that is, bear with me here.  And if you leave a comment with your e-mail address, now I can add you to receive e-mail notifications every time I upload a new post.  That way, you don't have to keep coming back to check and be repeatedly disapointed at the same old page. 

New country, new layout - whaddya think?

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere, Lia. Yes, please put me on the email list:

    kberg701@aol.com

    Love, Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you are doing a blog again! More please! Yes, Please put both of us on your email list. Sounds like you are enjoying your adventures. You asked about comments of your blog. I am not a big fan of dirt color/Brown. Although it goes with it w salmon color font its not so bad and compliments each other. The maps are great! Try adding some pictures to your blog to really pull it together., instead of us going to another site to see photos. I think Pacasa is quite clunky and by sending you followers to
    another site may loose them. Just some food for thought! OOXX Mardi

    ReplyDelete