Sunday, June 21, 2009

Food Cravings

OK -- So, the other day I was (and still am) seriously craving Mexican food, specifically Guacamole and cheese. This morning I was seriously craving eggs over easy with bacon and sausage links, mom's hazelnut pancakes, dad's cinammon challah french toast with lots of syrup and butter, and hashbrown homefries. So... after a nice, easy, relaxing day in the park - had lunch on Koh Loy park again and then sat at the waterfront working on the Thai alphabet, had some ice cream and strolled into town - I went grocery shopping! First time since I've been here. But ughh, the cheese is sooo expensive, and I don't have a kitchen! So, my items to purchase were very limited. But I made it back with some cereal, milk, oreos, crunchy peanut butter, strawberry jam and bread! And I just made myself and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. oh man i can't imagine a world with no Mexican food! be strong. I will send some mole sauce and jalapenos with your sis when she comes. heh heh. or I'll come too. i love your writings!

    ReplyDelete