Saturday, May 1, 2010

Catching Up

Borneo, Mulu National Park - Canopy Walk, Lang's Cave, Deer Cave (infamous bat exodus), Pinnacle Trek

Pontianak, Indonesia - Crossing the border

Jakarta, Indonesia

Mataram, Lombok, Indonesia

Senaru, Lombok, Indonesia

Mt. Rinjani!!!!!!  3 day/ 2 night trek, Lombok - active volcano (Gunung Baru)

Gili Trawangan, Indonesia

** I'm falling behind on my posts, but I promise to catch up on the above adventures as soon as I can get the time without paying out the wazoo per minute.  I am posting photos to Picasa still, and have just added some new ones to Borneo Album 1 of the bat exodus, which was just unbelievable.

1 comment:

  1. i looked through your albums and it all looks amazing! did rinjani scare the bee-jesus outta you guys? ganung batur about did me in, and that one is way easier. it all looks beautiful! when are you making it over to austrailia?! i can't believe you guys were able to see so much stuff. awesome :)

    ReplyDelete